This serum contains platinum, which has been used as a medicine since ancient Egypt, and argyline, which is said to be Botox that can be applied. It is said that platinum does not mix with other substances, does not change, and has the mysterious power to destroy bad ingredients in the body. This product is formulated with nano-technology to produce particles as fine as one billionth of a meter.
- Platinum has the ability to regulate the ion balance of the skin and maintain the normal skin metabolism by supplementing the cell activation function of the skin.
- It also contains plant-derived argyline, which was developed as a substitute for Botox, and is effective in reducing skin aging, whitening, anti-inflammation, and moisturizing.
- By combining platinum, which is said to have a stronger reducing effect (anti-oxidation) than pure gold, with other active ingredients, this serum is designed to be effective against deep wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Argireline (Hexapeptide-3)
Water, BG, glycerin, hexapeptide-3 (argyline), alpha-arbutin, tocopherol, retinol parthenate, sodium hyaluronate, soybean extract, chrysomum maritimum extract, ergothioneine, hawthorn bark extract, hydrolyzed conchiolin (pearl extract), safflower peel extract, aloe vera leaf extract, sea buckthorn seed extract, hydrolyzed royal jelly protein, lupine seed extract extract, aloe vera leaf extract, horse chestnut seed extract, hydrolyzed royal jelly protein, longan seed extract, bifidobacteria fermented extract, polyquaternium-51, allantoin, raffinose, quaternium-45, polysorbate-20, sodium hydroxide, carbomer, platinum Sodium alginate, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethanol
- Apply twice a day (morning and night) after cleansing or applying cosmetics.
- Apply about 2 pumps of Platinum Deep Treatment to the entire face or to areas of blemishes, wrinkles, sagging, and dullness, using more on areas of concern.
No posts found