It is made of the highest grade H8 (*1) peat, which has the highest humus content and is produced by the fermentation of aquatic plants deposited in Finland for about 5000 years. Using the most advanced agitation technology, this high-quality treatment pack is creamier than the conventional H8 grade peat.
(*1) H8 grade: The highest quality grade with fine fibers and high efficacy in improving skin texture.
- Contains the highest quality H8 grade peat, which is rare and has only 0.6% reserves in Finland.
- The fulvic acid and humic acid contained in peat help to eliminate Staphylococcus aureus, which is a skin disorder, and is rich in amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals that are important for the skin.
- It can be used on the face, whole body, and scalp, and as a cosmetic effect, you can feel the firmness, moisture (moisturizing), and transparency.
- It is expected to improve various skin disorders.
- H8 peat
- Pure gold nanocolloid
- Ceramide complex (Ceramide mixed extract)
Peat, water, BG, pentylene glycol, bentonite, xanthan gum, trehalose, sodium lauroyl lactate, placenta extract, ceramide 3, hydrolyzed elastin, glycyrrhizinate 2K, sodium bicarbonate, sodium hyaluronate, ceramide 6II, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, carbomer, water-soluble collagen, gold, ceramide 1, silver, cellulose gum, 1,2-hexanediol, phenoxyethanol
Cover with plastic wrap to prevent the peat from drying out, leave on for about 10 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water. Leave on for about 10 minutes, then rinse off with lukewarm water. If used in the bathroom, the moderate steam will help prevent drying.
[Note] Peat is difficult to remove once it dries, so it is recommended to cover it with plastic wrap. Also, make sure to rinse off completely.
No posts found