Bladder flexibility is important to prevent and improve frequent urination.
Nitric oxide, a gas produced in the bladder, has the effect of providing flexibility to the bladder and bladder outlet muscles. When bladder flexibility is impaired due to lack of nitric oxide, the bladder becomes hard and less urine can be stored, causing frequent urination.
M10-8 Young's contains a total of six amino acids, mainly arginine and citrulline, which are used to produce nitric oxide. It is effective in preventing arteriosclerosis, myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, cerebral thrombosis, and stroke because it gives flexibility to blood vessels as well as the bladder.
● Expected effects:
- Prevention and improvement of frequent urination and nocturia.
- Heart and blood flow health
- Suppresses increase in blood pressure
- Relieves fatigue (Rapidly removes ammonia from the body)
- Prevention of obesity, improvement of swelling and coldness
Take one spoonful per day, about 10 grams, dissolved in water or juice.
Take it early in the morning or on an empty stomach.
Do not take if you are undergoing cancer treatment.